How much do you spend on preszzies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Another post brought this to mind, how much do you spend on your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend at Xmas and birthdays?

Sponsored Links
we're having a secret santa this year with the aunties/cousins/grans etc. everyone buys a male and female present of a set value and they get chucked on the pile, mixed up and distributed. we'll see how it goes. I'm not convinced.

The most expensive prezzie I ever brought was a mitsubishu magna for my daughter in Australia, we wanted a safe car for the grandkids, can't remember how much it cost but it was big bucks and we was flush at the time :D

Sponsored Links
I think its vulgar to bandy about cost its the thought behind the present given that counts ....

but if we must ...

last year I paid for a long weekender at a top Health spa in Cheshire for the wife an her friend , in all 4 grand

last birthday she got a nice Diamond ring an earings she wanted
mother an father get what they want ...same with father in Law an MIL ...
other family get upto £100 spent on them ,

as Im a bit flush this year , Ive been getting calls from relatives I hadnt heard from in years :(

I enjoy sharing with family now as we had a tight upbringing ...
My sisters an I used to get a 12an a half Pence postal order each from my dads family when we were back on the sink estate growing up... we then wrote thankyou letters for , :)

i hate this time of year i feel like hidding in the wardrobe for 2 months

my motto is dont give and dont expect to recieve.

and my golden rule is dont give to those beggers standing outside supermarkets holding collection cans wishing you a merry christmas, it makes me puke.

Moz said:
BOBs
bah ....Humbug ...lol

What does my head in the most is being invited to chrimbo dins at the mother in laws, i hate it every sodin 12 months i have to see these rejit creatures why cant chrimbo be every 10 years that would be great.

hmmm you should worry I loved my MIL when she hated me , but since getting a few bob ,
Im like the Prodigal son ,
they love me now ...
shes an eyetie and active catholic .. which is worse ...:( :(
an Im just grateful that old cliche is WRONG ...look at the mother to see what the daughter will become Thank Flip for that ...
the nasty old cow she is ..teehee

no wonder bob hates christmas, i bet he gets visited by three ghosts every christmas eve. :eek:

noseall

joking aside

I get them ...now .... in my drunken slumber , I get my dead daughter baby , my dead lil sis , chatting /lovingley too a vision of myself never drunk.....

strangely enough I welcome them , just to talk to baby girl an Jan ...

at AA meetings ..."yeah I welcome drink to talk to my infant birth /dead daughter ....oh btw an my lil sis.....who is dead BUT is funny/sarcastic as flip as she was ..."
NO ....:( :( :(

I was sectioned for drugs comedown a weekend at prestwich hospital ....in my youth ...
if sectioned again...
Im to old to play the game an my rants an raves would class me as a nutter ....
before you mention bLiar ..lol...lol...lol..lol

Truth as I said above ..
at AA
I believe thats the key but ... bite the bullet ..

noseall
at the time we felt great getting something , special.....:)
til my heartless /b1tch of a mother made us pay for the thank you letter stamps , 5p.. my father had given her for us an a stop at the local cafe for a "coke an a toasted teacake " (my dads fav )

of course when we got the Post office we had cash in the P/Os an had the money over ,
our money was spent on thank letters ... looking back scheming cow ..
days after she left my father .....
an ...........long story

Well heres one reason why crimbo should be banned, instead of giving phesants to each other why not send all the money to afric

a.f.r.i.c.a.

an we found out ... it was sh*te ...

in the day it was a huge con .. lol

Sponsored Links
Back