How much will it cost to install: Megaflow HWC?

Zip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi :?:

Can anyone provide me with a "guessestimate" on how much I would be looking at to have a high pressure hot water cylinder to be installed.

Take out the old fashioned HWC and replace.

The system I talking about is the one where you can have a power shower without a pump, and do away with the tank in the loft.

The installation cost, plus any help or tips on what to look out for would be appreciated.

Cheers, Stephen

Sponsored Links
I will get the ball rolling at £4500 to include a boiler.
You need to get at least 3 onsite quotes, specifying size of cylinder, model of new boiler, whole system cleansed/flushed.
Type of controls to be installed the list is endless location, type of property etc.
Pete

About £300-£900 to install and the cylinder will cost £xxx depending on the size.

If you dont specify the size that you are not going to get a very accurate idea.

It also depends a lot on where you live! Leafy Surrey or a depressed area.

Tony

£4500...... i need to move down south.
covert from vented too unvented £2500 topside.

Sponsored Links
Yeah we have to pay £8 a day just to drive on public roads and £30 a day to park off them, down soufhh.
Pete

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back