How Stupid Can You Get

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Reports just in that some Aid workers have been kidnapped in Iraq and they are canadians americans and one british.

Well after whats happened recently i can only say anyone who goes to that place without the protection 24 hours per day of a large army must be a lunatic

Why do some people think that because they help people they wont be targetted?

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Why do some people think that because they help people they wont be targetted?

Because they believe in God, they're arrogant, stupid, ignorant and typical examples of the interferring busy bodies that we have seen since Victorian times and are largely responsible for the problems in many parts of the world in the first place...

I have no sympathy for them..only their families.

Nothing to do with the big wodges of banknotes that they will get?

kendor said:

No Kendor these were aid workers, humanitarian like that woman earlier in the year who they shot and never found her body

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
kendor said:

No Kendor these were aid workers, humanitarian like that woman earlier in the year who they shot and never found her body
How much of the aid gets through to those that actually need it?

kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:

How much of the aid gets through to those that actually need it?

I dont know--none now cause they will get beheaded

The Kipling poem 'If' comes to mind.

joe

This may sound cold, but I have no sympathy for those killed in the mini-bus attack, if you enter a warzone, don't complain if you get caught in the cross fire of the conflict...

Anyone "visiting" Iraq without being part of the Allied forces is a damned fool and deserves no special treatment...they need a shrink..

can i just say that people these days think they're experts because they form theire opinion watching tv and tabloids, we think hitler was a ruthless dictator. well every country runs a dictatorship now and what better way to feed us people what they want is through these very channels.

none of us can really comment on most stuff these days because how do we really know its true.

i think governments are the route cause to all poverty and hardship on earth.

look at africa its been penalised for centuries but is one of the richest countries in natural resources yet they dig for diamonds for the west and get anal probed at the end of the day and get a bowl of rice.

afghanistan conquered now gives access to kazakhstan which holds 15% of worlds uranium deposits which low and behold the west consume the most.

wars dont happen for nothing theirs always a gain and not on the moral side. the losers are the people with morals are triumphants in the end, while we bring back our dead in coffins while the rich get richer.
we are slaves to modern day living, while the rest of the world in poverty are supporting it.

Sponsored Links
Back