HUNTLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why oh why why why do they keep saving this scum ??? surely one of the guards could turn his back long enough so HUNTLEY dies alone

makes me sick the way we look after this sort of charactor :evil:

Sponsored Links
abuse removed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For heavens sake, is this going to be another post
of people abusing each other?

Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ban-all-sheds said:
abuse removed
you lost me now BAS who is the abuse removed ?

would you want to see huntley kept alive BAS would you really want to keep alive a man that took the lives of two children ?

Mod Rupert said:
For heavens sake, is this going to be another post
of people abusing each other?
If people make posts saying, in effect, that they have disgusting, violent and uncivilised opinions, and would like to see disgusting, violent and uncivilised things take place, then it is inevitable that they will be told that they are disgusting, violent and uncivilised.

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
ban-all-sheds said:
abuse removed
you lost me now BAS who is the abuse removed

?
Well, abuse removed and abuse removed here[/url] Moz said you were.

[EDIT - it's interesting that the posts I linked to are still there, but my links were removed. You'd think that if the posts are OK, linking to them would be OK]

Was he incorrect? Do you believe the contemptible stuff you post?

would you want to see huntley kept alive BAS would you really want to keep alive a man that took the lives of two children ?
Yes, for I am civilised.

I don't think our Rupert like's these kind of topics :LOL:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rupert doesn't like topics where people drag up old excuses to abuse
each other. Rupert is not alone.

These are tired old arguments and they will never convince each other
to change their minds.

If they are achieving nothing and become abusive you can expect to see them deleted.

Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bas since your a civilised chap, would it be ok for him to get a few beatings now and then, ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Markie, put your spoon away and stop stirring.

Mod Rupert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rupert said:
These are tired old arguments and they will never convince each other to change their minds.

If they are achieving nothing and become abusive you can expect to see them deleted.
Well - on that basis you might as well delete the entire topic, as it is achieving nothing in terms of changing peoples' minds, and the opening post was abusive.

i guess the theory is to keep him alive so that he can rot in his cell and be imprisoned in a tormented wretched mind.
a "comfy" suicide is far too lenient.

noseall said:
i guess the theory is to keep him alive so that he can rot in his cell and be imprisoned in a tormented wretched mind.

Yep, that's the idea. Is the act of keepng him alive a civilised one in that case?

He obviously wants to die. Is it civilised to keep him alive when he doesn't want to be?

Igorian said:
noseall said:
Yep, that's the idea. Is the act of keepng him alive a civilised one in that case?

He obviously wants to die. Is it civilised to keep him alive when he doesn't want to be?

i guess by murdering two innocent young children, he forfeited most of his civil rights.

not according to some on here according to them he is entitled to his human rights

heres hoping the guards turn there backs on him for 10 mins

This wouldn't have happened had he received a just sentence in the first place.

I reckon Sadam would make a good Home Secretary. ;)

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
ban-all-sheds said:
abuse removed
you lost me now BAS who is the abuse removed ?
Well,abuse removed here and abuse removed here Moz said you were.

Was he incorrect? Do you believe the contemptible stuff you post?

Yes, for I am civilised.

I think it is a bit unfair to use MOZ's posts to further your arguement with slogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back