I Flaming New It Would End In Tears

M

Moz

My wife has been childminding the lil kid Nikki from next door all week an its taken just 3hrs from handing her back for my lady wife Maria , to go into one , we have had a range of emotions from sadness , from our circumstances of losing our baby daughter ,to despair , to her hating me an its all my fault , lol

she still has the notion she now wants us to adopt a baby , we went through this well over ten years ago , an the fostering mylarky to NO avail ....
I tried to be comforting.....
but as I mentioned its a young couples thing now ,

IM DEAD AGAINST IT in her eyes , she then turned funny/nasty on me ,the rotten scumbag I am ,
she was in a foul mood an its all my fault , oh dear ,
shes gone out now with her sis Krazy Tracey up Deansgate in Town to get "Hammered !"
I tried to apologise for upsetting her but she knows we have tried the adopt/foster route ,I understand shes upset an hurting ,

but her parting exchange was ,
I wish I had never married you , you bast**d....seething she said

cheers petal , Ill be gone when you get home ..I said

good you rotten sh*t , she yelled in the front garden

oh go on then Im sure if lil nikki next door hasnt heard you before she will have now , you biatch

she then stood an looked over an mouthed at me F*** OFF

as she got in her Taxi I shouted shall I leave the chain off , or will you scratch at the front door an pine for me , an I recieved a two finger salute ,lol..lol..lol

I then came in ....
Burton an Taylor had nowt on us two ,lol
we dont have many rows but we have good ones when we do ,lol
cannot wait til later as she will back drunk an sorry wanting to make up , :) :)
women eh , you gotta love em lol

Sponsored Links
I almost wish i lived next door to you moz! No juicy gossip ever happens round here :LOL: your neighbours will be talking! :LOL:

crafty1289
neighbours talk ..
nah maybe where I grew up ..

Im living in a quaint middle class suburb now , an they all love me an the wife ,
the point being when I first moved onto the street....

We got loads of calls /knocks to come to their barbies a parties , which I knock back now except neighbourhood watch meets ...as chair I attend

I also fitted their brand spanking bathroom suites at cost ,Half the street ,lol cheeky devils !!
an I know about their dirty linen , (not literally as Im past all that !)
Anyway F*** em ....

Neighbourhood watch :eek: O..M........F........G :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: you`re the chair :LOL:

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Nige F said:
Neighbourhood watch :eek: O..M........F........G :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: you`re the chair :LOL:
i'm not the only one that found it mildly comical then? :LOL: :LOL:

:?: i am at a loss to what is comical

doing that in a rough area is tanatamount to being a grass i am one also but undercover
:LOL:

have to be or my windows would be out

i like a challenge but draw the line on getting my family involved :eek:

i am at a loss to what is comical

Me To....

I applaud slogger for his civic duties in his community , ;)

Sponsored Links
Back