I SAW A GHOST LAST NIGHT

B

B.O.B DOLE

Last night while washing up i saw a ghost i know it was a ghost because the thing floated up stairs you might think im crazy but this is true all i can do to describe it ,is that is wore a long cape and add strange starring eyes and a iodous face it stopped half way up the stairs and made a strange mumbling noise then
to my amazement said put the kettle on, i will be back in a minute. then it vanished. do you have any strange stories to tell.

Sponsored Links
This is also true - One night, my wife and I were sat in the front room and one of the cats came in and said something, very clearly, in perfect English. We both noticed it and remarked on how freaky it was, but neither of us can remember what it was that the cat said :confused: :confused:

Spark123 said:
Did you put the kettle on then? :D

yes i stood there terrified put the kettle on and made a brew next i could here this banging and moaning noise upstairs then footsteps on the stairs i knew it was getting nearer then the door handle started to turn and then it came in, with eye balls pulsating WHERE,S MY BREW IT SCREECHED. And without esitation i picked up the frying pan and it over the head.
The next thing i saw was this police officer rush in and hancuffed me.
I am due in court next week for assult on my wife.

Sponsored Links
I haven't seen a 'person' ghost - but I have had an experience re one of our cats that died :eek:

About 4 yrs ago one of our cats had to be put to sleep as she had bowel cancer :cry:

One night, about 6 months after she'd died when I came home from work I went upstairs to get changed without putting the landing light on (but there was a shadow from the hall lamp) - anyway as I came onto the landing I 'felt' her rub against my legs for a stroke (like she always did!) when I looked down there was nothing there or neither of our 2 other cats on the stairs.
I went downstairs straightaway thinking it was one of the others but they were both fast asleep in front of the fire........very strange!

She also had a characteristic meow - there have been a couple of occasions when I've heard her unusual meow......but when I've looked round - nothing there - not even my other cats :eek:

I like to think she's just letting us know she's around (she's buried in the garden) but realistically it's probably just my imagination :)

jtaunton said:
This is also true - One night, my wife and I were sat in the front room and one of the cats came in and said something, very clearly, in perfect English. We both noticed it and remarked on how freaky it was, but neither of us can remember what it was that the cat said :confused: :confused:
Wasn't "ME OWWW" was it? :confused:

JulieL said:
I haven't seen a 'person' ghost - but I have had an experience re one of our cats that died :eek:

About 4 yrs ago one of our cats had to be put to sleep as she had bowel cancer :cry:

One night, about 6 months after she'd died when I came home from work I went upstairs to get changed without putting the landing light on (but there was a shadow from the hall lamp) - anyway as I came onto the landing I 'felt' her rub against my legs for a stroke (like she always did!) when I looked down there was nothing there or neither of our 2 other cats on the stairs.
I went downstairs straightaway thinking it was one of the others but they were both fast asleep in front of the fire........very strange!
She also had a characteristic meow - there have been a couple of occasions when I've heard her unusual meow......but when I've looked round - nothing there - not even my other cats :eek:

I like to think she's just letting us know she's around (she's buried in the garden) but realistically it's probably just my imagination :)

Sounds like your p.ssy was rubbing you up arrrrrrrrr thats nice

B.O.B DOLE said:
JulieL said:

How rude are you?
I take exception to your rather 'disgusting' comment :evil: :evil:

If you are going to put on a thread thats taking the p*ss make sure you say so from the start.......and I won't bother sharing a story that was extremely personal about one of my cats that was very much a member of my family!!!!!

B.O.B DOLE said:
Last night while washing up i saw a ghost i know it was a ghost because the thing floated up stairs you might think im crazy but this is true all i can do to describe it ,is that is wore a long cape and add strange starring eyes and a iodous face it stopped half way up the stairs and made a strange mumbling noise then
to my amazement said put the kettle on, i will be back in a minute. then it vanished. do you have any strange stories to tell.

it was your missus mate :LOL:

jasy said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

it was your missus mate :LOL:
I know yea fool read my thread

JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
JulieL said:

How rude are you?
I take exception to your rather 'disgusting' comment :evil: :evil:

If you are going to put on a thread thats taking the p*ss make sure you say so from the start.......and I won't bother sharing a story that was extremely personal about one of my cats that was very much a member of my family!!!!!
I am very sorry if you have taken offence to my distastefull thread and i agree with you i think i should be made a example of next time i do this i will ban myself sorry about your cat.

OK Bob..............sorry to be so sharp with you.....but she was one of the family!

Anyway, lets not fall out.......OK?! ;) :)

Spark123 said:
jtaunton said:
Wasn't "ME OWWW" was it? :confused:

Nope - It was something distinctly un-catlike, like "I like reading books". You'd have thought I would have a better memory of the event, but just remember that it happened.

I also saw a giant hare once near Teesside airport. Must've been about 4 foot tall, though no-one believes me about that, either. And No, it wasn't a Kangaroo.

I had an experience that wasn't a ghost, but it was not something that falls into your standard Newtonian physics...

My grandmother died in 2002. It hit the family very hard as we all loved her very much (despite her various foibles, she was the coolest nana ever! :D ). One night, a couple of months after she died, I was rather contemptuous with my mum. I didn't have a row with her, but I was in a bit of a mood and spoke to her like she was an idiot. Which in my opinion is not how you speak to your mum.

That night, I had a very lucid dream. It is hard to explain but despite it being a dream, I didn't really see anything. But there was what can only be described as a "presence". It felt strange, yet familiar. Then I realised it was my nana. She said to treat my mum with more respect. That is exactly the kind of thing she would have said. Then she went.

Despite the whole lucidity of the event, which felt like it had really happened, despite being in my sleep, I tried very hard to pursuade myself it was a dream.

After a week or so I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. I was at my parents' house, and I explained the whole thing to my mum, hoping it wouldn't upset her. She looked puzzled and said "Perhaps I should tell you something". As it happens, my sister was "visited" by Nana on the very same night in the very same manner. :eek:

My sister and I have never talked about it. We both know the other one had the same experience, but for some reason we have never discussed it.

Now, I understand it that many, or most, of you are sceptical, but if you had ever met this woman you would know that if anyone was able to speak from beyond the grave, she would be the one. A real one-off, in her own way an enigma. :D

I also have a few haunted house stories to tell, but I'll leave those for another time!

Sponsored Links
Back