I want a fork 'n' knife

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a chinese last night, why do they give me chopsticks? If they're so damn good why don't they use a snooker cue to dig their gardens?

Sponsored Links
They're pretty hot with those chop sticks so careful what you say. I watched Mind Body & Kick Ass Moves the other week and this guy was throwing ordinary wooden chopsticks at a sheet of 1/4" ply and the chopsticks were going through:eek: .

You can also use them to catch flies. I know, because I saw it on Karate Kid. If you have the wooden ones, you can cut the ends off and use them as rawplugs. I know, because I have done it. Try that with a knife and fork. :D

I have wondered, the Chinese people have a great history, and are probably one of the oldest societies still in existence.

Yet they still eat with wooden sticks. You have to have your dinner cut up for you before you start!

I have a routine when eating chinese. I start off with a spoon and fork because I'm hungry, but when I have satiated the ravenous part of my hunger, out come the chopsticks and I eat with them.

this guy was throwing ordinary wooden chopsticks at a sheet of 1/4" ply and the chopsticks were going through:eek: .

And a steak-knife wouldn't? ;)

Of course, Vulcans never touch any food with their hands (I only know that because I watched Enterprise and the vulcan was eating a breadstick with knife and fork)

Sponsored Links
You know the chinese actually cheat when they are using chopsticks. Instead of gripping food between the sticks, they quite often just hold the sticks close together and then scoop the stuff out, rather like using a spoon. Watching them eat rice is a good way to pick up pebble dashing techniques.

They are really good for getting out those really deep and awkward bogies ;)

Back