I wish I had more money than sense...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Even if you prefer to watch TV on a 14" black-and-white set and tut at these new-fangled colour TVs and foam rabidly at these austentatious widescreen TVs, you have to admire this chap's attention to detail:

Awesome home cinema

Good job convincing SWMBO that this is what you need for your home. She'll only want to watch Eastenders on it anyway ;)

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Even if you prefer to watch TV on a 14" black-and-white set and tut at these new-fangled colour TVs and foam rabidly at these austentatious widescreen TVs, you have to admire this chap's attention to detail:

Awesome home cinema

Good job convincing SWMBO that this is what you need for your home. She'll only want to watch Eastenders on it anyway ;)

What is SWMBO? I love that theatre, look at the attention to detail, a real labour of love :D

I'd love a basement to go and get some peace LOL - One woman in a house of three blokes = no peace to read my book :evil:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for that Pitbull :D I'm not thick, I just couldn't figure it out - was up too late reading an extremely addictive book :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back