INDESIT wi101 Please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a two and a bit year old INDESIT wi101 washing machine that has hardly been used and now its not working.

When I select the program, the door locks and on occasion it will grunt as if to start the program but then cuts off and nothing seems to work from there on.
But now it no longer starts up it just locks the door and thats it. The light does not flash and the program does not start it just locks the door until I switch off or select to end the program.
Roughly three months before it stoped working completely it would get stuck on some parts of the cycle.

Please help, we haven't had a working washing machine in months and months. Do we need to buy a new one?

Does anyone think I can get this repaired or should I just get a different one? Any help or anything at all would be much apreciated.

Many thanks Shelley

:D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back