Ink removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I AM REPAINTING MY KITCHEN WALLS BECAUSE MY 2 YEAR SON HAS MARKED CRAYONS, AND INK PEN ALL OVER IT, BUT THE INK AND CRAYON BLEEDS THROUGH THE NEW PAINT AFTER IT DRIES, I TRIED HAIRSPRAY, AND IT HAS HELPED A LITTLE, PLEASE IF SOMEONE OUT THERE NOWS A DIFFERNT SECRET PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!!!!! HELP STAY AT HOME MOM!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Did you try and paint the wall with Kilz. Kilz is kinda like an under coat that will generally hide ink. The Kilz drys quickly. Then apply the paint.

hello - I used to be a decorator. for any staines that seep through water based pain, first paint them with a coat of oil based gloss paint. this should seal in the offending substance. once dried you can cover with your emulsion paint.

Sponsored Links
hello - I used to be a decorator. for any stains that seep through water based paint, first paint them with a coat of oil based gloss paint. this should seal in the offending substance. once dried you can cover with your emulsion paint.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back