inside an electronic dimable transformer

B

breezer

just changed a failed one, thought you may like to see inside.

other brands of electronic transformer are available

ettx1.jpg

Sponsored Links
I assume this is mutli-voltage from the 2 transformers..

Reminds me of the days when i was trained to fix radio's, radars etc down to component level.... :cry:

it is dimable yes, but 2 transformers, no, the one on the far right is a transformer, the one on the near left is not. (altough it looks like it, it isnt)

They teach you from the basics, DC - AC, transformers, transistors etc...oh well well in depth..

Should not of gone for Avionics... :cry: but its better than hydrallic systems...so not so bad at all.. :D

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
it is dimable yes, but 2 transformers, no, the one on the far right is a transformer, the one on the near left is not. (altough it looks like it, it isnt)
The one on the far right looks like a choke to me. the copper core is too thick and lack of windings to be a transformer.

that was the word, choke. no the choke is on the left, the one on the right IS the transformer, this one gives out 8A.@ 12v what you cant see is the primary coil, but if i pick it up i can see it quite clearly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back