Installation test equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking of buying a new tester, the Alphatek Easitest, has anyone used it and have they any comments to make about it?? Thanks

Sponsored Links
i've been using the Robin 16th Edition Test Kit for years and had no problems at all, and i know people who have gone for the all in one option and been plagued with problems. I know there more expensive but go with reliability :)

I'd recommend you just look a little harder to find who has hidden your fluke gear before you buy more :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I've had an easitest for over a year. It works well, is well made and I've had no problems. Whether it's value for money I don't know as I paid #580 from City Electrical, but when your life depends on something it isn't worth worrying about a few bob...
Instructions are just poor translations. Adequate, but not simple to follow.
Would I buy another? Yes, but I might shop around a bit more.
HTH
V

who took my fluke? said:
I am thinking of buying a new tester, the Alphatek Easitest, has anyone used it and have they any comments to make about it?? Thanks

We have had a couple of these at work for a few years without any problems.
They do everything you need and a pretty tough too.

I still prefer fluke tho ;)

I prefer Megger, just to be awkward!!!
Fluke and Robin are the same company now afaik.

I use Alphatek 61557 at work. An OK unit that does all you need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back