is there such a thing as..........

B

breezer

i am up to one ofmy ideas again, and for this idea i need a 40mm to 22mm reducer, is there such a thing made in brass?

reason i ask is screwfix dont seem to have one, and i dont want to go into a plumbers merchant to ask for something that does not exist

I know a 1 inch (or close to an inch) to 15mm reducer exists because i have some of them

Sponsored Links
you need a bes. catalogue. or go online

i keep all that sort of stuff , for a good read in my library

:LOL:

and err i dont think a beast exists.

There's a 42 to 15 scopper solder fitting, but it's unlikely you'll find such a big step in brass. Do you need solder or compression?

thanks both of you.

not fussy compession or solder is fine, its only for a "project" so if it goes wrong nothing to worry about

just been looking at that online catalogue, i may be able to get several what i would call bushes, to screw inside eachother so reducing the size, but a single unit would be better

Sponsored Links
WHy not plastic - standard waste and overflow sizes...

thanks everyone, i think it may be back to the drawing board.

it works in plastic as i have it, but it looks terrible

breezer said:
thanks everyone, i think it may be back to the drawing board.

it works in plastic as i have it, but it looks terrible

Defeatist :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps if you said what you want I could tell you where to go :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back