ITS ABOUT TIME WE HAD A THIRD WORLD WAR

B

BOB.DOLE

You might think im crazy but the prove is in the pudding,
we had dino.s in the begining and a astroid wiped them out, and out of the cinders came man, we had the first world war and that brought man further up the evolution ladder, then the second world war gave man that first leap and giant step into a new age. And now we have a planat full of asbo,s i think its time we moved this creature further into develoment , and sing the earth again, its a bit like pruning a tree it will always grow back better every time.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
You might think im crazy but the prove is in the pudding,
we had dino.s in the begining and a astroid wiped them out, and out of the cinders came man, we had the first world war and that brought man further up the evolution ladder, then the second world war gave man that first leap and giant step into a new age. And now we have a planat full of asbo,s i think its time we moved this creature further into develoment , and sing the earth again, its a bit like pruning a tree it will always grow back better every time.

i think your wrong there bob,it wasn't an asteroid that wiped the dino's out, it was snooker balls...they kept eating all the "reds-blacks-blues-pinks-browns"...and they wasn't getting enough GREENS.. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
we had the first world war and that brought man further up the evolution ladder, .

What evolutionary steps have we taken in the last 90 years Bob?

hermes said:
BOB.DOLE said:
we had the first world war and that brought man further up the evolution ladder, .

Losing the ability to really care?

Or on the other hand, men has been trying very hard to kill of it's own species over the last 100 year, so don't think we need a third world war, it'll happen automagical

After years and years of reading 3 newspapers a day, and watching often both the 9 o'clock and 10 o'clock news, I've given it all up. Call it sticking one's head in the sand, which it is, but frankly it's bloody depressing. I shall from henceforth obtain all my well imformed and balanced views from the local pub.

hermes said:

1. The perm
2. Pot Noodle
3. Leg Warmers
4. Tesco
5. DIYnot.com
6. Speed Cameras
7. Car alarms
8. Big Brother
9. Sliced Bread
10. The 'crazy frog' ringtone
11. Nissan Micra
12. Lingerie in plus sizes

Need I go on? ;)

Gary_M said:
hermes said:

1. The perm
2. Pot Noodle
3. Leg Warmers
4. Tesco
5. DIYnot.com
6. Speed Cameras
7. Car alarms
8. Big Brother
9. Sliced Bread
10. The 'crazy frog' ringtone
11. Nissan Micra
12. Lingerie in plus sizes

Need I go on? ;)

I'd rather you didn't if it's all the same to you.

hermes said:
BOB.DOLE said:

i dont know if you have noticed but women in perticulair have changed in the last 90 years their tongue,s have evolved to speak back with a nagging tone, i have calculated at this rate of evolution of 130 years on the tone will have developed into a barking tone much like a dog wining.

BOB.DOLE said:
i dont know if you have noticed but women in perticulair have changed in the last 90 years their tongue,s have evolved to speak back with a nagging tone, i have calculated at this rate of evolution of 130 years on the tone will have developed into a barking tone much like a dog wining.
Wrong Bob, will develop into shouting commando's to men in the same manner men did the last 90 years to women :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back