just an update for my friends here

M

Moz

I have been sober for 3 months now an off the happy tabs ;)

My Wife Maria an I renewed our vows , it was absolutely WONDERFUL ...
low points the reception was a very boozy affair an my divorced mother an father had a drunken brawl ...
you can take the boy from from the sink council estate an rough parents ,but you cannot shake the sink council estate an rough parents from him ,lol..lol..lol...lol...(gcol are you there ?)

I have sold my share of the business to my partner Darren , we have sold the rental properties we had an we have money to burn at the moment ...:)

My wife an I had a great month away driving down through France(beautiful countryside !) to Spain (gorgeous coastal roads !),My wife drove as she wanted too ..an we made it back safe too,lol ..lol

We are looking forward to our Bahamas holiday with our friend Wendy .. My wife says we should stay an not come back to the UK ...
I dont know , I DEEPLY missed my big fat pussycat Purdy ,after putting her in a cattery only recently ,the lil girl has been very clingy/needy with me an I type this with her sat up on the table next to me ,lol..lol.lol

my father has moved back to his house after the fire damage ....he is still a nasty piece of work , :)

Im glad to see the Admin here has finally got rid of that MOD2,that cretin was stopping me from loggin on ,I sent emails to admin about it but either they were intercepted or not bothered with ..?

Anyway I hope everyone is fit an well an looking after themselves ?

take care
best regards
Moz ;)

Sponsored Links
Welcome back to the sober world. I am sorry to hear that you had such a horific background.

It is however possible to recover from your past as evidenced by the bag lady ( tramp ) who took and was awarded a degree and is now working towards an MSc.

Unfortunately this new and unidentified "Mod 4" seems to have started off very badly by deleting a whole raft of postings and locking many more threads.

His terms of reference seem to have been misguided to say the least!

Tony

this new "Mod 4" may be just finding his feet an may settle down hopefully ?

Moz, well done on staying sober! glad things are working out for you at last. I was beginning to wonder where you had got to!

Sponsored Links
Moz! you've got a flipping cheek, I was packed and waiting for you to pick me up on the way through I even swotted up on the poor va foor.
Anyway I'm glad you got there and back in one piece and looking forward to some intelligent debate, its been ok here but there is one total wakner that's pisesd me off and I Havant had a decent sing song for ages, Caroline's ok and getting into a bit of gardening and Larry and barry (chooks) are doing good and still giving us two eggs a day, Havant put any hex's on anyone for ages, thats about it really cheers buddy
ricardo ( Wicker Man)

Hey moz, did you take adamw and eddie with you, haven't seen them round here for a while.

Moz said:
this new "Mod 4" may be just finding his feet an may settle down hopefully ?

Lets hope she/he is finding their feet,or you'll be getting something a bit higher up....excuse the pun. :LOL:

How_Files_Get_Corrupted.gif

crafty1289
I was flitting around but with that twonk mod2 kept stopping me logging on !

Rickie -baby
I was all for dropping by on our travels an having a naked dance around the Wicker Man,but wife thought I would fall into bad drunken ways with you ?
btw whos this one total wakner whos been upsetting you Lord Summerisle, I thought "I" was your only total wakner here hmm :(
Im glad to hear your lovely lady wife is good ...;)

Howdy scatmanjohn !! :)

Fin
you ....cheeky young rebrobate :)

Hiya hermes...
as for adamw and eddie whereabouts my solicitor says I must say "No Comment !"

poshman
an as far as toffs an her kids go ,I will keep very tight lipped about them *evil Grin* ;)

securespark
It was a nightmare going through Frenchland with all those gorgeous bottles of Pinots to throw down my neck but I persevered,unlike my wife who wasnt fit to drive some mornings after our nights there ,the drunken harlot ,lol :)

vokera80e
a nice lil picture thing there ,charming :)

Moz said:
.............from from the sink council estate an rough parents ,but you cannot shake the sink council estate an rough parents from him ,lol..lol..lol...lol...(gcol are you there ?)
Moz ;)
Christ it is him :cry: Can't you get married again? ;)

hey scrabby do ,

No Worries...lol

old Scooby dos here again to look after you ;) ..:)....:)

lol..lol..lol...lol..lol...lol....lol....lol...lol....lol..lol....lol....lol....lol.lol...lol
*GG*

Sponsored Links
Back