just wondering

B

breezer

not being a plumber yahdy yahdy yah, just wondering seeing as its said that we have low water pressure and we like to store water in tanks in the loft, and sheds sell taps for high water pressure, does that mean that abroad they have either higher water storage tanks (as in public ones) or do they just have a high mains water pressure?

if so whats our typical pressure and whats theres? and what about the Americans, one i know of has her own well that is 200+ feet deep and a pump, but she says it pumps to a storage tank, but i forgot to ask where it is, and oh, she does live in a small town, not a way out obscure place

Sponsored Links
Ever look in the background when there is an old scary movie on from america and for some unexplained reason the heroine just has to go down to the cellar to see what all that noise is about just before she gets killed. Well if you look there is usually a 500litre unvented cylinder in the back ground covered in cobwebs and bicycles. I think we invented the technology but then the rest of the world gets it and well the rest is history.

Most home in the US i think are unvented :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back