Kenmore dishwasher stopped working

• Thread starter Canadian Wonder
  • Start date
C

Canadian Wonder

The dishwasher quit mid cycle and now it is not working at all. The display is dead and now clean water had not drained. I have looked at the thermal fuse and door switch but no luck. I called a service tech. and me mentioned that the electronic board needed to be replaced. I did so and still nothing. Any additional suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Is electricity getting into the machine? If not, could be the plug or power cord or house circuit. You domestic electrical system is quite different to ours (read the sticky at the top of the Appliance forum) so we know nothing about it.

It might even be the main power switch on the machine.

You need to disconnect it from the power and probe about with a test meter; or get a repairman in.

We see a lot of problems with Kenmores on this board (we know nothing about them). Are they very common, or very unreliable?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back