Kids In Prison CH4

M

Moz

Well what an eyeopener , I was expecting a lil less of a holiday camp enviroment ...no wonder those lil scumbags didnt want to leave ...Im surte the victims of these nasty lil animals sat down an watched an wept ...at such a cushy *hotel*

Im not saying lets go back to the Old Borstal system (greenhouse ,yikes )but the staff now are just as a gobsh*te lil bitch said a bunch of head do'ing ***** ..
a damn hard caning an corporal punishment is lacking in these "couldnt care less-fickle "Yobs ..

an I was genuinely GOBSMACKED about the two boys=scum who poured petrol on a lad they met in a club ,an for set him on fire , JESUS CHRIST ,one got a 5yr sentence the other life but he is only serving 7 yrs ... Im sure that poor burnt/scarred lad who survived has now a life time sentence
at no time did they apoligise to him but were more concerned about their nasty selfs

A REALLY SHOCKING EYE OPENER TO HOW THIS SCUM ARE NOT REALLY PUNISHED .....

one yob was released but back in 2 weeks later revelling in his sick criminal glory

What do you think we should do with this filth ...? as we cannot punish them /kids now as they spout EU Human right sh*te an get loadsamoney compo ....

I think they should be sent to a Scottish island an made to fend for them selves in communities/like a big brother but run by elected members

Sponsored Links
Maybe we should do FWLs comet thing, but instead of mining it, dump the bu**ers on it and send it on it's way :D

Igorian

as said above stick them on a scottish isle , an only drop non grown provisions once a year ..

if they dont get on with the democratic rule they are outcast/die ..

Sponsored Links
Back