Kitchen corner cabinets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there.

I am looking to redesign/refit my kitchen. The available space is a little quirky and not ideal, especially as I am hoping to fit a belfast sink (requires 600mm base cabinet). In order to accommodate this sink cabinet I only have enough space either side for 300mm cabinets and both are in corners. Next problem is that I don't have space (for various reasons inc. a chimney stack) to put a 900/930mm type corner cabinet on either side. I see that it is possible, in the case of most kitchen manufacturers, to have an 800mm wide base corner cabinet with a 400mm visible door. However, I technically need to have an 800mm base cabinet with a 300mm visible door. Does anyone have any experience of this and/or know whether it is possible to customise a standard 800/400 cabinet into an 800/300 cabinet?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Andrew Easter

Sponsored Links
Yes corrner post can be fixed to suit any door really e.g. 300mm door fix post 300mm in from side and fit unit as normal. Just order unit carcass with required door.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back