Kitchen mixer tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I recently purchased a new kitchen mixer tap with the 2 copper pipe coming out of the bottom. I already have this type of tap installed, does anybody know if its possible to cut the original copper pipe and join the new tap pipes with some form of flexi push fit connection.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the link can't see anything on the page that would actually do the job. What i think I need is either a flxi monoblock tail with a 12mm push fit connector on one end and the thread on the other to screw into the tap, or a 12mm to 12mm push fit on both ends flexi hose. Are these available anywhere.

Sponsored Links
I`ve seen them with 15 pushfitxscrewed for mono tap, but not 12...think they`re made by JG speedfit....John Guest (HTH)

i thought u'd need a 12mm to 15mm flexi. 12mm screws into the tap body and 15mm is ready to attach to the pipework...compression or pushfit

Original post says "... with the 2 copper pipe coming out of the bottom. ..." so why remove them?

Hi, why cut the pipes. Just undo the existing pipes from your current mixer and refit to the new mixer.
Sounds easy, but to easy, whats the catch?
Regards
Dennis, Sunny Whitehaven Cumbria

p1817016_l.jpg

or one of these ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back