Kitchen Sink/ Washing Machine Waste HELP!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if any one would be able to help me :cry:

I'm currently fitting in a Kitchen sink which has two bowls (the main washing area & a small 2nd bowl area) which obviously has another waste pipe.

The current connection under the sink has a waste connection for the washing machine and the main waste drain. How can I connect another pipe i.e. the extra waste pipe to the excisiting waste pipes.

I hope that make some sort of sense.

Any help you be greatly appericated.

Andy ;)

Sponsored Links
The sheds sell wastes for 1-1/2 or 2 bowl sinks that incorporate adaptors to connect to washing machines, dishwashers etc.

Some will take up to 3 sinks and 2 appliances.

Cheers Guys,

Sorry where did you say I can get these connectors?, don't recognise the place where you said and what do they look like....? any pics :oops: would be really helpful.

Also you said I can "T" onto the waste pipe but will that not allow me to put only 1 connection on?

Thanks for the help guys?

Sponsored Links
"The Sheds" means DIY stores eg B&Q.

you need something like this.

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/430-465

or

fwk1.gif

shed = DIY store.

Or a plumbers merchant. There will be one in an industrial estate newar you.

Edited: Bah

Sorry guy for being so blond...... :oops:

That pic you sent would do the job bang on however the end coming off the sink would be bigger - do I need some sort of connector and if so what kind?..... Pics would help a lot..... ;)

Hi Scatmanjohn,

Many thanks for the advice but can I ask the pic you provided on your reply (not the web link) but the scetch where are I get a connector ;like that one cos that would be ideal. I've looked on PlumbWorld & Screwfix & B&Q and can't seem to find it anywhere. HELP!!!!!!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back