Lava soft

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since going wireless broadband my house move forced this on me as standard modem would not pick it up. I have not been able to get Lava soft virus checker to pick up its updates via the WWW. It tries and then cuts out , anyone got a clue as to what settings have alterd. and were I find them :mad:

Sponsored Links
garygttdi said:
Since going wireless broadband my house move forced this on me as standard modem would not pick it up.
Wot?!

I have not been able to get Lava soft virus checker to pick up its updates via the WWW. It tries and then cuts out , anyone got a clue as to what settings have alterd. and were I find them :mad:
What does it tell you when it cuts out?

Is anything else cutting out? If your wireless signal strength low or intermittent?

Gary, I think the problems with your wireless broadband and Lavasoft are unrelated. I also failed to retrieve the latest updates for my Ad-Aware (Personal SE). Kept getting Error retrieving when I hit the CONNECT button. This problem continued for a couple of weeks, so I decided to uninstal and re-download. It took several attempts with different download sites before I was able to obtain a version that I could successfully download updates to.

Sponsored Links
I think it would be best for you to describe your setup in detail.

Back