Leisure (Rangemaster) Classic 90 NG Cooker Parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Leisure (Rangemaster) Classic 90 NG Cooker & need a new grill element for right hand oven (slow cooker / plate warmer).

Does anyone know the correct specification or part number for this element? It's 2.5kw.

Also, last week the main oven (gas) developed a problem with the burner not coming on full, once the pilot has lit. The spark generator & solenoid are working fine. There is a thermocouple which sits on the burner to detect the flame. This is connected to the gas valve on the rear of the cooker. There is also a second gas valve to control the gas mark setting (controlled by the knob on the front of the cooker). This also has a thermocouple connected to it which is housed vin the top of the main oven. I suspect that this regulates the oven temperature.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the lightly cause of this problem?
Again, if you could provide any specifications or part numbers for these components, I would be very appreciated. There seem's to be a distinct lack of information available on the internet, for this type of cooker.

Thank You.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back