Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep you posted on the subject ,
If i can get better rates i will be sure to pass them on to you guys

Paul
Less 2 Build

Sponsored Links
You still won't beat b and q, you've said,

You also have to bear in mind that Wickes and B & Q are huge companies and have alot better buying power than us smaller ones and in turn alot bigger margins

Can you overcome that problem? We don't have to bear nothing in mind, we want the monies worth.

Paul, all credit to you sir for trying to resolve this issue openly and frankly.
Reg, I guess you are a guy who stands by his principles, and I respect that, but all this public display for the cost of 30 bricks, (10.50) which equates to 35p each Surely this could have been resolved quickly and privately with a bit of compromise from both sides.
I think Paull has shown tremendous skill and diplomacy in dealing with this matter, bearing in mind, this is a public forum and you have cast aspersions on his company which could cost Paul a lot more than this measly sum of money.
Once again full credit Paul.

Sponsored Links
Put my first two orders through L2B this week. Both for Jumbos, blocks & insulation. Both spot on price wise and ease of order. Takes about 3 minutes from start to finish to make an order.

Okay, so something are cheaper and some things are more expensive, tell me somewhere that isnt.

Hopefully all orders will come through as previous!

Coxen

Hi conny, yes I totally agree with you, but you should also know that I DID try to resolve this issue on DAY 1. I made 2 phone calls and sent an e-mail. All where ignored, thats what has caused all this problem, I have always played fair and payed my way, I owe nobody and no one owes me. I suggested at the start nearly 2 weeks ago what has now been agreed so how am I the bad guy, I paid for goods I could use with money up front, and now AT LAST I should be getting what I PAID for, NOT PART OF. The winner of all this is Pauls company less2build, all publicity is good publicity. REG7

Put my first two orders through L2B this week. Both for Jumbos, blocks & insulation. Both spot on price wise and ease of order. Takes about 3 minutes from start to finish to make an order.

Okay, so something are cheaper and some things are more expensive, tell me somewhere that isnt.

Hopefully all orders will come through as previous!

Coxen

Thanks For the post coxen,Good to get some feedback on how easy the site is to use ,As we have said we will try to negotiate better rates on the more expensive products

Paul
Less 2 Build

Hi Paul, thank you refund received, this has not been a vendetta just a case of recieving useable goods for the asking price. Some of the viewers of this site seem to think I am being mean, NO as ive said before I just want what I paid for. I am not a builder or company owner just a DIY idiot, but thanks again Paul. REG7

I Understand that Reg , to be honest maybe a good thing help us to resolve things in the future and we have got some feedback on other bits and bobs

All the best
Paul
Less 2 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back