Life is backwards

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Life is Backwards
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.
What do you get in the end of it?
A death.
What's that, a bonus?
I think the life cycle is all backwards.

(1) You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way.
You wake up in a an old age home, feeling better every day.

(2) You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

(3) You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School.

(4) Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, and, finally, you become a baby;

(5) The last step, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then you finish off as an orgasm!

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: .......yeah but you finsh off as a wet 2 seconds :eek: I`d rather leave my body to science......and give the morticians a treat/laugh :eek:

isn't there always a catch? I bet being an orgasm isn't the same as having one, it probably hurts let hell. :confused:

Sponsored Links
orgasms...mm, well,

us girls can have multiple ones so we would go out with a smile!!

You guys... well, you just got to hope your not premature with yours!!!!!

toffee said:
orgasms...mm, well,

us girls can have multiple ones so we would go out with a smile!!

We've got to give you some pleasure apart from doing the dishes, cooking, ironing and cleaning ;) :oops:

Gary, as this site shows, DIY is a hobby enjoyed by both sexes! :LOL: :eek: :oops: :LOL:

toffee said:
orgasms...mm, well,

us girls can have multiple ones so we would go out with a smile!!!... as this site shows, DIY is a hobby enjoyed by both sexes! :LOL: :eek: :oops: :LOL:
Let's see..

Where's that Google image search...

click-clickety-click..
:eek: :eek: :eek:
blimey, that must have made her eyes water.....

Brightness said:
Life is Backwards
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.
What do you get in the end of it?
A death.
What's that, a bonus?
I think the life cycle is all backwards.

(1) You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way.
You wake up in a an old age home, feeling better every day.

(2) You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

(3) You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School.

(4) Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, and, finally, you become a baby;

(5) The last step, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then you finish off as an orgasm!

Try reading 'counter clock world' by Phillip K. Dick..The plot goes something like this:

Sebastian Hermes used to be dead but something called the Hobart Phase has gripped earth, and only earth, making time run backwards so that those, like Sebastian, who once were dead, come to life again. What causes the Hobart Phase is never made clear, but then that’s not the central issue anyway, and neither are the myriad questions associated with the phenomenon.

You see, Sebastian is in the business of digging these newly-come-to-life people up and selling them to interested buyers, the more noteworthy the recently un-deceased, the higher the price. It is thus Sebastian’s good fortune that he happens across the Anarch Thomas Peak, a religious leader who started a movement that grew after his death, grew to such a state in fact that it threatens the very weird status quo of a U.S. that has been split into the Free Negro Municipality, a state run by the Anarch’s successor, Raymond Roberts, and the W.U.S., the collective western states.

To further complicate matters, the library -- here a monolithic and mysterious entity with even more power than the police -- exists not to store and disseminate information, but to eradicate it. Time is running backwards, after all, so you can’t very well have things in existence before whoever wrote them regresses to the point at which they wrote them (a knotty problem Dick avoids explaining). As a result of this Merlin-esque regression from death and old age to youth and birth, the long dead and recently returned-to-life Anarch Peak has had -- what else? -- a deep and meaningful during-death religious experience that he wants to share with the world, except the library, ahem, is supposed to eradicate things and, well, er, the Anarch’s revelations, more powerful and profound than your average deader’s like, say, Sebastian’s (whose memories of death are vague and faded, like most folks’), may very well shake social stability (read that, status quo) to pieces. Since he can’t talk about an after-death experience because he’s alive, never mind that he’s alive because of the Hobart Phase, the library must eradicate his message, even if that necessitates eradicating him.

Brightness said:

The thing is, that at some point between 4 & 5, you'd have to stuff the baby back in.... :eek:

Couldn't help but think of this:

http://www.framestore-cfc.com/commercials/xbox_champagne/index.html

when it's (eventually) finished loading, you can watch it backwards....

Oooh weird...... Pregnancy & childbirth is something I would never want to go through again - not even if I was paid a million!

Sponsored Links
Back