LIVERPOOL 3 MILAN 2

T

traineegasman

There you go Bob.......COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D & THE FIREWORKS ARE LIGHTING UP THIS LUVLY LIVERPOOLL SKY TONIGHT. ( know i said i didn`t care... but WAHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Yeahb but WHAT A RESULT!... Getting ****ed now with friends... no work tomorrow....HOORAY!!!!! COME ON YOU RED DEVIL`S!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Surely this nonsence should be moved further away to some football hooligans site???

Sponsored Links
Dunno about that m8, hooligan would suggest a lower form of intelligence than yourself, in your eyes I believe....at least this`hooligan` can spell `nonsense`... don`t be so rude & judgemental, you are obviously not as clever as you would like yourself to believe, it was just a bit of a celebration of a football match... not kickin` in any windows..you snob... ;) The next time you make a comment that you think the world needs to share.... ask someone to check your spelling & grammar.

oi behave that is uncalled for :rolleyes:

agile is fairly new to this site
general chat is for just that so if we want to discuss a footie match we will

if you dont like it tony dont read the post :idea:

kevplumb said:
oi behave that is uncalled for :rolleyes:

Are you talking to me! .. if so... don`t... exactly the kind of attitude that really winds me up.....

liverpool liverpool liverpool they looked a lost cause but made good in the end :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Is right my son..... GIVE IT UP FOR THE `POOL!!!! .....MOST HAPPY DAYS!!!!...nice one BIG-ALL DUDE!! :D :D :D :D

I enjoyed the match and am glad Liverpool won, but I enjoyed the break from the frog even more. ;)

traineegasman said:
Dunno about that m8, hooligan would suggest a lower form of intelligence than yourself, in your eyes I believe....at least this`hooligan` can spell `nonsense`... don`t be so rude & judgemental, you are obviously not as clever as you would like yourself to believe, it was just a bit of a celebration of a football match... not kickin` in any windows..you snob... ;) The next time you make a comment that you think the world needs to share.... ask someone to check your spelling & grammar.

Are you talking to me! .. if so... don`t... exactly the kind of attitude that really winds me up.....

Here we go again!!......seconds out.......round 2....ding, ding!!!! ;) :)

Even me JULIE is pipin` up, must be `cos I is black!....... come on the REDS KNOCKED `EM BANDY!!!.....BE HONEST...!!!! :D :D :D :D ( We`ll moved to the `jealous` forum in a minute)..... :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

na he's only kidding julie

love-smiley-041.gif

Not kidding with remarks like that... find them insulting... no need... have never started an offensive topic or an insulting one... try & find one... have posted offensive REPLIES to offensive remarks...not getting involved anymore....UP THE REDS!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back