Low pressure vaillant ecotec

MPB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bit of a problem!.The pressure gauge on my boiler is hardly moving,on the display it is only showing at best 0.9 bar.Used to show 2 bar.Is there anything i can do/check my self befor calling an engineer out? Many thanks. :(

Sponsored Links
Thankyou for the reply.Its just that in the manual it says when the display flashes with the bar reading there is a prob?. :oops:

So put the pressure up to 1.0 Bar and see if it makes any difference. Won't do any harm.

Sponsored Links
Lost all pressure now down to 0.3 bar fault 22 now flashing on display!.Water pressure to the boiler appears to be ok!.Central heating and hot water now not working. :(

So you're loosing water pressure, but where? Out the discharge pipe from the PRV (pressure relief valve), internally in boiler (e.g. AAV - auto air vent) or from system pipework (typically around spindle of radiator valves?

If you have an Ecotec it must be new (and under warranty). Best have a word with the installer!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back