Madeleine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone watching the news? All speculation at the moment. Hope she's safe but I fear the worst. Hope I'm wrong.

Sponsored Links
I agree, but that is something they are going to have to live with all their lives, maybe that is punishment enough...................... :cry

I know the last thread on this went a bit wonky, but if those parents were "council estate trash" instead of doctors, then people would be yelling for the DSS, not sending their hearts out to them! :rolleyes:

You don't leave kids alone.

Ever.

Not even for 'half an hour'.

Sponsored Links
we dont even leave our two year old in the car when we go to pay for petrol at a filling station, if we are on our own

I thought my angle on this might be seen as a tad harsh, but as others agree, why haven't the press made any attempt to highlight the fact that she was left alone? They just keep on about the fact some evil person took her, not the fact that he shouldn't have been given the chance.

Crafty said:
I thought my angle on this might be seen as a tad harsh, but as others agree, why haven't the press made any attempt to highlight the fact that she was left alone? They just keep on about the fact some evil person took her, not the fact that he shouldn't have been given the chance.

find her first (one way or another) THEN apportion blame

High price to pay for a stupid mistake

lets not forget they are guilty of being stupid bu tthe sub human monster who took her is guilty of far more

May he/she die in agony

Call me liberal, but just imagine for one minute that the child was snatched by a mentally ill or grieving mother with PND who has just lost a child through stillbirth or sids or whatever.

That person is not in possession of her right mind. There are two victims, if you like.

I await being shot down with relish!

You liberal.
Bang!
TomatoRelish.JPG

securespark said:
Call me liberal, but just imagine for one minute that the child was snatched by a mentally ill or grieving mother with PND who has just lost a child through stillbirth or sids or whatever.

That person is not in possession of her right mind. There are two victims, if you like.

I await being shot down with relish!

its a horrid thing to say spark but I hope you are right, cos at least maddy would be cherished

Tim I agree whole heartedly they can only be an IT

get em out the gene pool I say

Sponsored Links
Back