Male rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulbrown

Rape is a shocking and terrible crime which is more often commited against women. Whilst they must struggle to come to terms and rebuild their lives, I doubt a man ever could.

I am curious as to whether men would receive any help as the relevant authorities are obviously geared towards the victims being women (as you would expect).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4888998.stm

What a truly disgusting state of affairs.

Sponsored Links
paulbrown
as julie L/B will tell you male rape is more frequent than you think ..I read a lot of cases in the Manc Eve News :( :( :(

..lots of straight blokes who are victims never come foreward ...:( :(

Maybe years ago it was all one sided, but not now, rape is rape whether its man on woman, man on man, or woman on man, and just because it was a man who raped another man, it still a rape in my book, therefore a crime, and the victim deserves the same consideration as a woman would.

We dont know the full story as yet or what led up to it, but even so, if the 17 year raped this man he should be punished as rape is rape.

It doesn't ring true to me. A chubby stocky man with a squeaky voice? Scared off by a neighbour? More like caught having fun and dreamed up an excuse.
It's virtually impossible to rape a man without his consent.

joe

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
joey-webmong

your not funny just sick ...

So if I attempted to rape you in the street you'd do nuffin? For crying out loud you only have to rotate your hip and it's impossible. Would you let me pull your duds down? Wouldn't you put up one hell of a fight?

spice said:
Maybe years ago it was all one sided, but not now, rape is rape whether its man on woman, man on man, or woman on man, and just because it was a man who raped another man, it still a rape in my book, therefore a crime, and the victim deserves the same consideration as a woman would.

We dont know the full story as yet or what led up to it, but even so, if the 17 year raped this man he should be punished as rape is rape.

I entirely agree.

Perhaps I could have worded it better, I wasn't suggesting the authorities would in anyway deliberately not help.

joe-90 said:
It doesn't ring true to me. A chubby stocky man with a squeaky voice? Scared off by a neighbour? More like caught having fun and dreamed up an excuse.
joe

maybe there is more to it, and yes if I am honest there is bits of the story that dont ring true,but even, and just suppose, that the older man wanted some fun with the 17 year old, something must have seriously gone wrong for the 17 year old to turn on the older man,perhaps the older man had changed his mind, as something was telling him that the 17 year old wasnt playing the game, whatever occured we will never know, but one thing I think was wrong, was when I read the link about the occurance, why did the report mention or specify that the older man had a squeaky voice.
Why did they bring that in, are they saying he must be a poof cause he has a squeaky voice, I have a deep and husky voice(, and people might think I am a lesbian, I am not , but looks good on my CV) lol ;)
I just feel so sad for the Gay population, that cause of thier preference they are not treated with the same respect, and that is wrong in my book.

Joe 90

I know what your saying, all you have to do is this and that, but we don't know the real situation,

1st.. was the victim so terrified he just froze... ?

2nd... was there a gun/knife involved at the time...?

3rd... Joe you could be right he might of been straight and felt attracted to this man and afterwards felt ashamed inside

But you can't just say all you have too do is move your/ rotate hips, if it was that easy then women could do the same, fear must of been a factor some where in this story.

But we will never know untill the full story comes out.

IIRC the buttocks are the strongest muscles in the human body (glutius maximus).

Try this. Clench your buttock cheeks together then try to pry them apart and see how far you get.

joe

splinter said:
joe-90 said:
IIRC the buttocks are the strongest muscles in the human body (glutius maximus).

Try this. Clench your buttock cheeks together then try to pry them apart and see how far you get.

joe

I used to be a body builder.

Don't worry mate. No one could rape you as you are too full of sh*t.

joe

joey-webmong
was the guy in those adverts in cartoons getting sand kicked in his face by real bodybuilders ..lol...
your so full of it sad lad ..lol

an wether this guy was naked drunk at his house or what ever rape is rape when consent is not given ...

if a gorgeous lady raver ended up at your place an crashed on your sofa , an in the night stripped off in her drunk state ... would you have sexy with her comatose body .... NO ..if yes your a beast an your sins will be out ,to every fella on the wing ..lol ;)

Nothing is as repulsive as a drunk.

I wouldn't touch her with my barge pole.

joe

joe-90 said:

joe

Yet again more drivel from Joe!!.........you don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.survivorsswindon.com/rape.htm

As for your comment about clenching your bum cheeks to stop a rape - well thats absolute tosh...............how long do you think you could maintain that for? Don't you think that women do the same - the vaginal muscles are very strong too, but if someone is determined to rape either a man or woman they will penetrate them! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rape is never about sex........it's about power and control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back