MARMARIS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
are you going to marmaris on holiday what have you been told on the bombing of tourists

will it get worse will you still go there

we need to boycott these places if they cant stop these attacks on people

anyone taking there children there now are not of sound mind

:eek:

could be the end of foreign holidays for many which is a good thing keep the cash here where we need it and teach the other countrys that british people are not the mugs they think we are

BOGNOR REGIS anyone :cool: [/list]

Sponsored Links
How about Cleethorpes? Should be fairly terrorist free there.

i cant imagine the turks being happy about this cos they will lose a fortune :LOL:

heres hoping those hurt come home ok soon

antalya now and people are being killed anyone still going there is off there heads

Sponsored Links
btw this is due to the Kurds/ KKP
This is not another big muslim threat you wish to shout about as YOU wish to stir up :(
been going on for 15yrs ...
(all turks are muslim majority )

Moz said:
This is not another big muslim threat you wish to shout about as YOU wish to stir up :(
I KNOW whos doing the bombing but what i dont understand is people taking there children into a dangerous area

i dont need to stir anything its already been stirred and boiled and its ready to be served up COLD :evil:

Slogger said:
Moz said:
I KNOW whos doing the bombing but what i dont understand is people taking there children into a dangerous area

i dont need to stir anything its already been stirred and boiled and its ready to be served up COLD :evil:

Yeah but is it safe to take your kids to london?......

Marmaris - probably as safe as anywhere right now. The Turkish military and police will be working overtime to make it so, and when it comes to dealing with Kurds they have been known to bend the rules so to speak. Probably plenty of bargains to be had at the moment. I always found Marmaris to be full of British rabble anyway itching to give the big finger to the superb hospitality of a very friendly nation. Much better places to be enjoyed all over Western Turkey.

ban-all-sheds said:
Don't forget to ask your tour guide about the Armenian genocide, will you..

Eh? What a silly post. What on earth is your point?

Slogger said:
i cant imagine the turks being happy about this cos they will lose a fortune :LOL:

heres hoping those hurt come home ok soon

I wouldn't be surprised to see Turks who lose job s in the tourist industry because of these bombings turning up here to look for work. I hope this is the case because I employed a Turkish lad a couple of years ago and he was a great worker, and I would willingly employ his mates if they work as well as he did.

could do with a cuppla coolies to help me too what do they get 1 £ an hour is it

keyplayer said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Don't forget to ask your tour guide about the Armenian genocide, will you..

Eh? What a silly post. What on earth is your point?
keyplayer said:
The Turkish military and police will be working overtime to make it so, and when it comes to dealing with Kurds they have been known to bend the rules so to speak.
I think you'll find that the term is "human rights abuses".

the superb hospitality of a very friendly nation.
http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/Genocide/armenian_genocide.htm

http://www.armenian-genocide.org/turkey.html

Turkey's record on past and present human rights abuses, and their persistent state of denial are shameful.

You should seriously question whether you should visit, or sing the praises of, Turkey.

But then again, if you have no moral standards, maybe you should not.

Sponsored Links
Back