megaflow and shower trap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all
any sugs for the best trap to cope with megaflow powered shower,i have tried several to no avail,are the venturi style traps any good or would a shallow bath trap give better performance?
ps waste pipework is all standard 1.5"
many thanks

Sponsored Links
Never known any problems with any bath/shower trap on a megaflo system as long as it is fitted correctly and clean :eek:

Have you measured the flowrate? More than 10 litres/min is excessive in my opinion. Its not a rose showerhead is it - they can produce massive flowrates if the restrictors are not fitted.

waste pipe has good drop ,and seems all ok but standard traps are leaving tray full of water while shower pressure on high for more than 2 minutes?

Sponsored Links
i will check flow rate and yes shower is fitted with a rose head,not sure about restrictors ,i take it by checking the flow rate i will know if fitted with restrictor.
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back