Moles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to (humanly) get rid of a mole in the garden. It is building lovely mounds of earth all over my lawn. It has already finished off most of the spring bulbs, it is now heading for the house. HELP :eek:

Sponsored Links
Get a humane mole catcher. TIP after you have caught it, take it a long way from your garden, they have a very good sense of direction. Also, take comfort in the fact that your soil must be in good condition, i.e. full of worms.

humane traps don't work - moles are territorial so unless taking them to next county will not work , nor do moth balls, old pop bottles on pea canes, or windmills
get a scissor trap (or 2) from moleman.co.uk and be done with them until next year

Sponsored Links
Anastasia said:
Anyone know how to (humanly) get rid of a mole in the garden. It is building lovely mounds of earth all over my lawn. It has already finished off most of the spring bulbs, it is now heading for the house. HELP :eek:

Make it a cup of tea and a worm sarnie ;) :LOL:

Thermo said:
humane traps don't work

beg to differ they do from experience

yes agree from experinece but unless you take the mole on a day trip to the coast it, or it's family will come back to reinhabit the old runs

even if you kill one and bury it in the run anotehr will come along

no option really unless you are sensitive

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back