Moral Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For Christmas my missus bought me a gift which meant the shop gave her a £5 voucher - who does the voucher belong to, me or her?

Sponsored Links
I would say "her".

If you bought her a present that was on offer at half price, you wouldn't give her the money saved would you? :LOL:

Although, strictly, she should have then bought you another £5 of presents with the voucher ;)

dg123 said:
For Christmas my missus bought me a gift which meant the shop gave her a £5 voucher - who does the voucher belong to, me or her?

was the £5 voucher wrapped up with your present, if it was in the wrapping when you opened it is yours but you should use it to buy something for her that would make you look hugely generous. Is she saying it hers? cos that would make you look even better and she will feel bad...............um! second thought not such a good idea

dg123 said:
sounds like it belongs to your missus along with half the house and possessions! Happy new year! :eek:

Sponsored Links
dg123 said:
Where did she get the money she used to buy the gift?

. .
. .
(BTW - the above question was meant to be as pointless as yours)
. .
. .
. .

ban-all-sheds said:
. .
. .
(BTW - the above question was meant to be as pointless as yours)
. .
. .
. .

Having a bad day?

Sponsored Links
Back