More suicide bombers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Four more suicide bombers are now on the run. Which part of suicide did these thick bar stewards not understand ???? ( But I'm glad they didn't get it right ).

Sponsored Links
Did you see the mother of one of the suicide bombers saying how good her son was dressed in a black scarf they should be made to remove these so called scarfs they banned the hoodies why not this. your son was a murdering bast..rd b.tch.THEY SHOULD SEND HER BACK. I think as a good deterrent any member of a family caught using terror tactics the whole family should be deported.

Scoby_Beasley said:
Four more suicide bombers are now on the run. Which part of suicide did these thick bar stewards not understand ???? ( But I'm glad they didn't get it right ).

It has been reported that the bombs didn't have any explosive in them, they were empty, so it was only detonators that exploded. If that's the case then they're not really suicide bombers :confused:

nstreet said:
Scoby_Beasley said:

It has been reported that the bombs didn't have any explosive in them, they were empty, so it was only detonators that exploded. If that's the case then they're not really suicide bombers :confused:

There have been several conflicting reports.
One device was described as a nail bomb.
Another report mentions that the devices found contained similar materials to the 7-7 bombs.
At times I wonder about the journalism, is the old 'Give me a quote or I'll make something up....' Situation?

I felt it was crucial to know if there was more than detonators involved, in a no sense situation, one feels that it would make even less sense to plant other than real bombs.... But then, people do strange things.
Do we hope for detonators only, or the full monty with the possibility of tracing the gubbins ... but with the knowledge that the nutters remain at large?

I remain amazed at the number of non-tourists carrying rucksacks about the place ... How did we manage in the past? School / colleges with secure lockers perhaps? Didn't have to lug all the books all of the time, kept 'em tidy too !!
;) :cry:

Sponsored Links
nstreet said:
Scoby_Beasley said:

Which paper do you read ? " The Allah Times " ? some of the bombs yesterday were identical to the earlier ones care of the BBC and Sky news

B.O.B DOLE said:
Did you see the mother of one of the suicide bombers saying how good her son was dressed in a black scarf they should be made to remove these so called scarfs they banned the hoodies why not this. your son was a murdering bast..rd b.tch.THEY SHOULD SEND HER BACK. I think as a good deterrent any member of a family caught using terror tactics the whole family should be deported.
How many mothers have said that about their sons who have gone on to do such atrocities, You are assuming by your comment that she was aware of her son's activities and there is implication that she is saying it in praise of his actions in this affair whereas she probably was saying how good a boy he was and that she can't believe he would do such a thing.
By misquoting you are just adding to the unjust bad feeling towards a section of the british public which is uncalled for.
What a person wears is down to them and nothing to do with you.

kendor said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
How many mothers have said that about their sons who have gone on to do such atrocities, You are assuming by your comment that she was aware of her son's activities and there is implication that she is saying it in praise of his actions in this affair.
By misquoting you are just adding to the unjust bad feeling towards a section of the british public which is uncalled for.
What a person wears is down to them and nothing to do with you.

dont talk sh*** m8ty we alll know she was praising him and in my book that makes her an accomplice she must have known this so boot them out now show some courage

THIS IS TREASON do we hang traitors stilll i bet it will be on the cards soon

Slogger said:
dont talk sh*** m8ty we alll know she was praising him and in my book that makes her an accomplice she must have known this so boot them out now show some courage

It is quite obvious from your comment that it is YOU talking Sh** ( two asterisks-how do you spell it??).

kendor said:
Slogger said:

It is quite obvious from your comment that it is YOU talking Sh** ( two asterisks-how do you spell it??).

I can see what he put but why cant you accept anybody elses view but your own???

kendor said:
Slogger said:

sigh ok i already told you i am an illiterate hairy knuckled geordie i cant spull for tofee

time to stand up and be counted KENDOR whos side are you on its getting to it now

Freddie said:
I can see what he put but why cant you accept anybody elses view but your own???
Freddie I could quite easily say that about you, Whereas you will shoot someone down in flames and become abusive because they say something you disagree with i am making my own views known after all this is a forum and everyone is entitled to have their say but are you saying we should all agree to what you say?? then as stated above you could have made your comment about yourself.

ok i agree no one should get personal as we express our views lets keep it on that level

but kendor you are the worset offender for personal attacks you english teacher you

Slogger said:
but kendor you are the worset offender for personal attacks you english teacher you
sorry don't understand where you are going with the english teacher bit?

Sponsored Links
Back