Morons on the motorway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a crap journey from Preston to Nottingham and back:-

I'm willing to bet this has been ranted about before but why can't half the motorway drivers put their damn lights on when driving on the motorway in rain? :mad:

Why do they think the other half of the cars have got their lights on?

Oh and those orange lights stuck on the car for decoration, don't think of using them to inform people that you are going to suddenly change lane!! :mad:

And if in doubt, just tootle along at 60mph in the middle lane. FFS!!!

Sponsored Links
AndersonC said:
Oh and those orange lights stuck on the car for decoration, don't think of using them to inform people that you are going to suddenly change lane!!

B

M

W.

;)

Sponsored Links
BMW?! Yes indeed!! However I noted a t1t in a bloody Xara thing, all over the place speed-wise, hogging the middle lane, car FULL up with boxes, pillows etc, so he couldn't use the rear view mirrors, when I get alongside the nob, he's reading stuff on his mobile phone!!!!

But I didn't take a picture of it ;) !

i own three bmw's and i drive properly :D

One of my colleagues who also drives a rather large BMW has just said (and I quote) ...

Tell the man he's a lightweight and is letting the rest of us down. If he doesn't start driving like a maniac immediately we'll notify BMW who will book him onto their "how to drive a BMW effectively" course!

:LOL: :LOL:

megawatt said:
One of my colleagues who also drives a rather large BMW has just said (and I quote) ...

Tell the man he's a lightweight and is letting the rest of us down. If he doesn't start driving like a maniac immediately we'll notify BMW who will book him onto their "how to drive a BMW effectively" course!

how much do ignorance lessons cost these days?? :LOL:

nickso said:
megawatt said:

More than it costs to buy a car where the wheels at the right end are putting the power down. :LOL:

LeeJC said:
nickso said:
megawatt said:

More than it costs to buy a car where the wheels at the right end are putting the power down. :LOL:

mine were all reasonbly priced and bm's definatley have the right wheels under power :D

Sponsored Links
Back