mould spots removal?

R

Rio

Hi! I have vertical blinds (treated material) in my patio & kitchen windows. Trouble is I have some mould spots on them ! :( Can anyone tell me of a way to remove them without spoiling the blinds? ;) Thanks Rio.

Sponsored Links
Hi Rio,

a friend of mine had this problem when he refurbished his office. I think that some dry cleaning firms will clean blinds now, maybe worth an enquiry. The end result was excellent.

May I also suggest, that you leave a window on a 'vent' setting to prevent this re-occuring.

I've got green blinds that had mould spots on them i was worried about using the Dettol mould and mildew cleaner as it smells like neat bleach but thought what the hell so went hell for leather on the blinds and much to my surprise it worked without any damage to the colour! so worth a try i'd suggest a small spot test first though in case the colours not fast on yours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back