Moved to General Chat: to moderator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For those of you following this debate, the moderator has moved the topic to General Chat.

She/he forgot to leave a link behind here so that people could find it, so as a public service, here it is:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31863

I fear, however, that once the ******* who populate General Chat and delight in gratuitously posting contentious drivel get their hands on it all chance of a sensible debate will have been lost.

MOD

moved ;) and i left a shadow

Sponsored Links
Ban said:
I fear, however, that once the ******* who populate General Chat and delight in gratuitously posting contentious drivel get their hands on it all chance of a sensible debate will have been lost.

I can't believe you wrote this, Mike. I fear you will only lose support posting insults like this.

The only people who will feel insulted by it will be the ones who think it applies to them.... ;)

I await without bated breath the first person to say "Hey - I'm a ****** who posts gratuitously contentious drivel, and I object to that...."

Sponsored Links
Nevertheless, I take great exception to the word "******".
It has no place in today's language.

There are some words that are taboo, and rightly so, and if this one is not on the list, it should be.

Your point got across just as well without that word, so why use it?

securespark said:
There are some words that are taboo, and rightly so, and if this one is not on the list, it should be.

Your point got across just as well without that word, so why use it?
'cos it's not on my list.... :confused:

I would not think that many people just look at particular forums. Dont we all look at todays post & if you arnt interested or dont know you ignore it.
I think its a good idea to post in the correct forum but as far as only reading 'X'.
:idea: Maybe we should take a survey. :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back