Muslim leaders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So far I haven't heard a single Muslim leader come out and unconditionally denounce Muslim terrorists. In every interview I've seen they always try and justify the Muslim terrorism by saying that it's British foreign policy that is to blame. Isn't it time someone pointed out to them that we live in a democracy and that they have ample chance to vote out governments that they disagree with? I don't agree with government immigration policy - so would that justify my blowing up planes? If these leaders don't come out and condemn the terrorists rather than speak as apologists - then I assume that they are in full agreement with them. What do you think?

Sponsored Links
Thats not surprising, its because there is not a "single" Moslem leader.

Even the countries' single political leader, Tony B, does not speak for more than about 30% who voted for him. In spite of that I would expect even less original voters would support him on many issues now.

The real fact is that even in more moderate UK nearly 90% of Moslems will probably support Hisbolla when they score a hit on an Israeli village.

Tony

Agile said:

Even the countries' single political leader, Tony B, does not speak for more than about 30% who voted for him. In spite of that I would expect even less original voters would support him on many issues now.

The real fact is that even in more moderate UK nearly 90% of Moslems will probably support Hisbolla when they score a hit on an Israeli village.

Tony

your right there isnt a single muslim leader appart from allah.
The koran is taken out of context so much why dont they stand upto this?

Tony B isnt talking religion. We shouldnt have a muslim council of Britain the same way we shouldnt have the catholic,seikh,jewish,prodicent,jehovah,christian and jedi council of Britain, they are religions. Fair enough the asian,irish,scottish,welsh and geordies can set up their own stuff but when we are having to bend over backwards for a religion that condemns non muslims how can you please them and why should we?

Sponsored Links
Agile said:

Tony

OK. If you are playing semantics let's make it, 'Any Muslim leaders'.

And as you say - 90% support the terrorist group Hisbollah.

That makes them enemies of the West.

So what are they doing here in the West?

thats them BEARDY F*c*kers i was on about BAS imagine if they won an election

who here would actually take any notice of a muslim led government ?? it would be time for civil war

north and south vs BRADFORD :D

What is wrong with Bradford on Avon??
:(

vokera80e said:
So what do think this is all about...i don't think prescott is the right person to send in to a muslim area to try and find out why young muslims have got radical elements..it is more deep seated,and 2 sh*gs is not the person.He and umpteen thousand people will not solve it..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4791847.stm[/QUOTE]

Incidentally, the picture of a mosque in that link is in Hyde Park, Leeds (they knocked down an old wooden church that was being used as a second-hand furniture shop to build it). Every time my four year old son walked past it, he would exclaim loudly "Look ! Its a coloured church !". Two years later, I finally seem to have got him to stop.........

JohnD said:
joe-90 said:
So far I haven't heard ...

So I guess you haven't been listening.

I watch Sky news and trhe BBC regularly. Maybe you haven't heard the excuses about angry young men and foreign policy?

Well, it started out with.....

joe-90 said:
So far I haven't heard a single Muslim leader come out and unconditionally denounce Muslim terrorists

..... so you were given some easily-found examples.

I didn't realise it was meant to read 'I have heard some people only give conditional denunciations or try to excuse events'. Will try harder next time......

Sponsored Links
Back