Name these connectors for me please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We lost a tap connector (as on the left). The tap supplier kindly sent us two replacements FOC. Unfortunately they have sent the wrong connectors despite my attempts to describe them. They should fit on the ends of the isolator valves with the little screws in the middle.

"The connector is a ? size to fit onto a ? isolator"

Thanks!

Can't get the image to appear but here's a link:

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e49/C957/Pipeends004.jpg[/img]

Sponsored Links
The one on the left has a ½" nut, whereas the replacements have 3/8" nuts. You could use an adaptor (½" female x 3/8" male) if you can find one, but ½" flexis are widely available, e.g. screwfix or toolstation. Also check that the threads on the other end of the flexis are the same - some are 10mm and some 12mm, IIRC.

To post your image here, just highlight the URL you've posted and then click on Img from the tabs above.

Fantastic! Many thanks!

...and you've shown me how to post a picture too! I'm accustomed to putting [image] on other websites but this one uses

A smaller image would be nice! Anyone know how to make images fit the page more sensibly?

Sponsored Links
[/quote]chrishutt

A smaller image would be nice! Anyone know how to make images fit the page more sensibly?
Sometimes the text goes across as well & I have to scroll

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back