Neff V4380 Washer/Dryer Doesn't Dry!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there
recently moved house and inherited this integral washer/dryer... had to sell my Dyson CR01 and large-load Zanussi dryer :(. Anyhows, it worked for a while then the dryer stopped working. I checked the powder tray and water was remaining in the conditioner bit... I read the troubleshooting section of the manual which told me to empty the screw-bung thing which I did (screw-bung thing just contained water). The dryer then worked for a while then stopped working. So, I repeated the screw-bung thing but now the dryer doesn't work full-stop. When the dryer is on, the machine makes a strange gurgling noise which can be heard through the powder draw...
Please can someone help!

Sponsored Links
Okay, it worked now and again after being switched off and has now ceased to work completely. I've had a look at the suds pump - no blockage and have run the pumping and fluff removal programmes; still no joy.
Please can someone help as I can't afford to be ripped off by a Neff repairer this close to Christmas!

Neff engineer booked for Weds 29th - £67.50 for first 30mins, £6 per 4 mins thereafter. I'd appreciate anyone out there helping so I can cancel!

i had the same problem with error message 1 appearing every other dry cycle - performing the drain/ clean maintenance as instructed. However, i then noticed a HUGE amount of gunge all around the rim of the drum (between the drum and the rubber seal). I removed this with my index finger (a whole large bowlful of gunge/ fluff) and the washer/dryer has been as good as new since.

Sponsored Links
I should think that heratige boy doesnt care, he only asked in August 2006

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back