New Bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm gutting my wc room downstairs which is also where the cold water supply to the house comes in.

If I want to replace these pipes and move them slightly, I've read up on the speedfit site and sourced the PE_Copper Coupler that I will need to put on the pipe that enters the floor, then a short piece of copper - 2 inch, then the pushfit stop valve. Now my existing pipework has an in-line drain cock next, do i need one of those - as I cannot find a push fit one.

Also, can from the stop valve, can I use my speedfit barrier pipe or does it have to be copper again.

Thanks
G

Sponsored Links
You can use a speedfit tee piece and insert a 15mm brass dp in the branch. (always a good idea to have a dp) then continue with your speedfit as you suggested. Dont forget the plastic inserts when using speedfit to speedfit, Regards chrisey

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back