New Zealand/Australia Mobile phone charger

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am a spark in the UK. Have been stumped by a request from my father-in-law who came back from NZ with a mobile phone. The charger is 240/50, but the pins are the flat, angled type. Does anyone know where I can get an adaptor that has NZ female on one side and UK male
on the other????

Thanks

Sponsored Links
as most brands of xyz phone are made in one place they will all be 12v why not get a uk charger and if its a nkioa phone (yes i meant to spell it like that) they only have 1 type of charger, fits all (99% of the time)

Silly as it may sound your best bet is places like Harrods or Selfridges. My wife is from Malaysia and we have friends/relatives visiting London contantly from the far east/se asia/NZ/Australia. Invariably they have bits of kit they want to use and all of the touristy department stores are well used to catering for them.

Sponsored Links
Let me know what model phone it is, may be able to sort something out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back