newspapers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ohmygodwhathaveyoudone, 20 Aug 2005.

1. ohmygodwhathaveyoudone

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    bought the sun newspaper today (comic) and noticed that on the front page was the headlines "sven's rat it again with faria"have i stated reading from the back coz thats where the sport pages normally are,no,its definately the TOP story.and ques whats on page 32/33 ?mow mowlem?i'm not politically minded but repect where its due :mad: its like the local papers headlines"a 80 yr old women was missing so a police helicopter and 5 cars where used to track her down,she was eventually found playing bingo"but on page 23 "a hgv overturned and a 5 car pile-up ensued with fatalities,police took time to respond" :confused:
    best go back to reading big boobies then. :eek:

2. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Newspapers print, and prioritise on the basis of what sells, i.e. what they have found their customers want.

My paper today has the story on pages 3, 4 & 5, as well as a half-page editorial, an article by Frank Dobson and the official obituary which takes up a full page.

If you don't like the way the Sun covers things, don't buy it.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. Steve

Steve

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Rotherham evening Star had front page about mow mowlem the evening it happened. Dont know about the Doncaster or Barnsley edition stars though - i work in rotherham at the minute, so i didnt see the others.

Rest of the time though, its car crashes, roadworks and political scandal. Thats South Yorkshire for you!

5. kendor

kendor

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The Sun only prints true stories :LOL:

6. Sponsored Links
  7. pipme

pipme

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom