No Hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter has a Biasii24S combi boiler which is situated in the bathroom, when she turns the bath taps on she only gets lukewarm hot water, however when she uses the hot water in the kitchen it is nice and hot. Has anyone any suggestions as she iis getting ratty not being able to have a bath.

Sponsored Links
ok first of all

is your daughter good looking?

dose she have a man?

dose she want a man?

lol
any ways your problem sounds wierd to me. but the problem may be that her tap in the bathroom is feeding the water to quickly witch is emptying the boiler before it gets a proper chance to heat up. if there is a ball valve under her bath tap try closing it a little if not get one installed and try closing it. a good way to check if it is this first beofre you go ripping of the bath panel to check if there is a valve is to run the hot water in the bath with the bath tap turned on a little.

lmao i no my grammer isnt up to much but i make up for this in my attention to detail. in my work. haha lets me know how you get on.

Is this a new boiler? Did she used to have a cylinder fed system? If so I could just be that she has not been told she cannot turn the hot bath tap on full like she used to! She will have to turn the hot tap off a little at a time and see if the water temp improves ;)

lmao sorry i didnt mean to check if theres a valve lol. i meant what the other guy is saying just dont turn on the hot tap as much and see how you get along

Sponsored Links
Thanks, yez when she reduced the tap flow , bath water was nice and hot, one of the "benefits" of having a combi boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back