Noisy Ravenheat LS100T wants replacing - advice please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If only I'd found this forum before installing the 'worst boiler in the world' I would have "left it in the orange shed" for sure!.

Installed by Corgi Engineer last year (October), since then have had Ravenheat out twice due to boiler noise. Ravenheat Engineer has to travel over 65 miles each time so is reluctant to come again to fix what they call normal high gas rate firing noise. Normal!?! I live in a semi-detached house and my neigbours hear it firing!

Worse still Engineer fitted a new seal round the flue last visit (to reduce the air in the boiler when firing?!), and now the boiler whistles when the fan/pump comes on.

So basically I'm going to ask them to come and take it away (and give me a refund!) But what should I put in it's place? does anyone know of a good boiler that would 'fit' the existing pipework layout of the LS100T.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back