number of users

D

dietcoke

wonder how many of the 12228 registered users actually post

Sponsored Links
Check out the names...............i reckon on the general chat there is about a dozen regs

I heard we get Nectar points for each post... hence the proliferation of AdamW posts. ;)

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
I heard we get Nectar points for each post... hence the proliferation of AdamW posts. ;)

I thought it was air miles you were collecting???

So, looking forward to your Virgin Space Flight! :D

Do Air Miles work vertically? I have something like 5000 on my old British Airways card, reckon they would transfer them to Virgin? I only need 125 miles: 62 up, 62 down. :LOL:

Now, Adam, I failed to get an O level maths, but that makes 124 in my head.............

AdamW said:
Do Air Miles work vertically? I have something like 5000 on my old British Airways card, reckon they would transfer them to Virgin? I only need 125 miles: 62 up, 62 down. :LOL:

You need more than that to get to area 51 !

I believe they have a 3-mile runway at Area 51.

At Groom Lake, I think it is, where they land the Space Shuttle, they have a 3-mile runway with several miles of rock-hard smooth, flat, dry lake bed afterwards.

However, I would think SS1 only needs a mile or two. Anyway, their new altitude record is a fraction under 70 miles, so I need 140 miles now. Not including the 9 miles they take you up under White Knight first of all. ;)

Best hope it takes a mile ... Just 2 metres, then good night Irene hello crater ! Total journey 124 miles and 6' 6.74", just too much 4 you to peep from .. legless ;)

Sponsored Links
Back