Old aluminium double glazed window fixing clips?

28 Mar 2003
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have an old aluminium double glazed window that I want to fit to my garage to replace an old rusty crittall window.
The window seems to be secured to the surround by alloy clip things that you place in the slot round the edge of the frame and swivel until they lock into place then you screw through a hole in the clip into the brickwork.
However I only have 3 of these clips and could do with a few more. Are they still available anywhere and what are they called?
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local