on-suite bathroom prices?

C

catmando

Dear all,

I am thinking of converting our small box room into an on-suite.

All I require is a basin, toilet and shower with cubicle.

My combi-boiler is sited in this room will that be okay?

Obviously supply to water is not a problem in this room as all the pipes are there, I think the real problem is the waste as at the moment my bathroom is downstairs.

I asked my central heating installer and he is supposed to be coming back with a price, but there was lots of chin rubbing and he mentioned that they would have to dig up the concrete round the back to get to the drains.

Do any of you know very approximately what sort of money I would be looking at for this sort of work?

TIA

Sponsored Links
An alternative to digging up the drain would be to use a macerator. This grinds up the toilet and shower waste then pumps it via small bore pipe to the existing foul drain stack. I would have thought the cost of the job would run to £1500 labour (at least) plus parts. I have a friend who paid £10,000 for his small bathroom refit ! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back