One tattoo too many perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite people in the whole wide world tend to be rock music loving biker types, & thou' shall't not mock their tattoo's.

My favourite trick is to 'sneeze' on 'em, like Orville in "Every Which Way But Loose" :)

This is clearly the manifestation of a complex mental illness episode & shame on you for mocking it. Shame on your media for monetising it & damn shame on you for making fun of a persons body dysmorphia.

On one of the bestest days of my life so far ever, we were sat at a table with 'Lemmy' from Motorhead when a very young but equally as famous bike riding rock drummer very slyly & very slowly went thru' the process of exposing the lifelike image of 'Lemmy' tattoo'd on his bicep, & Lemmy pretended not to notice.

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite people in the whole wide world tend to be rock music loving biker types, & thou' shall't not mock their tattoo's.

My favourite trick is to 'sneeze' on 'em, like Orville in "Every Which Way But Loose" :)

This is clearly the manifestation of a complex mental illness episode & shame on you for mocking it. Shame on your media for monetising it & damn shame on you for making fun of a persons body dysmorphia.

On one of the bestest days of my life so far ever, we were sat at a table with 'Lemmy' from Motorhead when a very young but equally as famous bike riding rock drummer very slyly & very slowly went thru' the process of exposing the lifelike image of 'Lemmy' tattoo'd on his bicep, & Lemmy pretended not to notice.
Hilarious

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

What drummer? One of my mates was a roadie for him for years. I showed him your post and he says it's unlikely Lem would have missed a chance like that for some "banter".

Sponsored Links