Only 1 Radiator working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After removing and replacing the bathroom radiator for decorating I found it to be not working, after fiddling and adjusting I got some heat going into it, albeit just the lower half, I left it at that. Then when I went to turn the heating off that evening, found that I could'nt, no matter what I did it would'nt go off until I switched off all power to the house. Next morning I could'nt get the heating to come on, all rads were cold even though the temp was set to high and switched on, I assumed it had something to do with the bathroom radiator that I had been messing with and after reading some of the comments here tried bleeding the radiators and adjusting the valves, now I have the bathroom radiator working perfectly and all the rest of the rads in the house are cold, any ideas what I've done pls, any help would be much appreciated.
Sorry for the lengthy explanation, had to make sure I mentioned everything.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back